Game animation Reel
I'm a Level Artist at Ubisoft Annecy. I have studied Game Art & Management at Supinfogame, a video game school located in Valenciennes (France).
"Creative, Curious, polyvalent"
My primary passion is Game Art: I really like to be polyvalent, to explore the limits and to discover new things on the Art side and I am user addict Design.
UBISOFT ANNECY / March 2017 to Present
- More Description soon
EDEN GAMES / July to December 2016
- Creation of whole environments with several still and animated props
- Optimization work on three environments for all mobile platforms
- Development of Maya tools in python for our environment artist team.
- Concept Art painting
MAXIME GRIOT / June to September 2015
- Artistic Direction Establishment
- Character and Environment designed, modeled, animated and integrated in UE4 engine
- Character playable in three environments (town, beach and forest)
- Development of procedural and customizable shaders
English: Basic conversational
French Sign Languages: Fluent
SUPINFOGAME / 2016
GAME ART & MANAGEMENT / Master's degree
Valenciennes - France
ESIAJ / 2013
COMPUTER GRAPHICS / Bachelor
Namur - Belgium
ESAAT / 2012
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN / BTS - technical degree
Roubaix - France
- 3dsMax / Maya
- Unreal Engine
- C#, python, swift
- HTML / CSS